RECENT BLOG POSTS
SELLING YOUR HOME
Our primary responsibility as your broker is to orchestrate a “successful transaction”.
What does that mean?
We will achieve the best possible price for your property, in the time frame you set with the least amount of stress.
How will the Michael Shapot Team do this?
1. Provide you with excellent customer service during the entire selling process, including taking the time to understand your wants, needs, and expectations, returning your calls and emails the same day and being honest with you at all times.
2. Advise you on pricing and assist you with professional staging, photography and presentation of your home.
3. Implement a marketing plan that utilizes a variety of tools and media to reach the greatest number of buyers and key target groups as possible.
4. Coordinate the home-showing process and provide feedback on all showings.
5. Present ALL offers and advise you on the terms and contingencies.
6. Negotiate on your behalf. Work with attorneys to finalize the terms of the contract and to secure an executed contract.
7. Monitor the buyer’s loan approval, present a winning Board package and work with all parties to ensure a timely process.
8. Coordinate and supervise the final walk-through and attend the closing.
The Michael Shapot Team acts as your trusted advisor.
Typically there are obstacles along the way. Our experience and knowledge minimize the likelihood of unexpected surprises. We continually analyze the market and discuss your options with you so that you can comfortably make informed decisions at every step in the process.
BUYING A NEW HOME
Real estate decisions can be difficult and complicated, which is why it’s crucial to take an informed approach. Through this service offering, you can count on THE MICHAEL SHAPOT TEAM to guide you in every step of the process.